Your Simple Guide to Singapore Company Registration
Singapore is globally renowned for its ease of doing business. It is really quick and easy to register a company here. Here is a guide on how to complete Singapore Company Registration in a few quick steps.
Employ a Company Registration Services Provider
It is to the benefit of all prospective companies, especially true for foreigners, wishing to operate in Singapore to engage the service of an officially registered Company Incorporation Services provider who can help you with precise solutions for the Singapore company registration process, saving valuable time & money.
Key requirements for new company registration:
– ACRA Approved company name.
– Local director: Appointment of a minimum of one resident director in your company is mandatory
– Shareholders – You can have anywhere between 1-50 shareholders
– You need a local registered address for company office in Singapore
– Company Secretary: A company secretary must be appointed within six months from the date of company incorporation
– Initial capital: of minimum S$1
If you choose a reputable Company Registration Corporate Services provider, it could expedite the process so that you could be legally eligible to operate out of Singapore in just one day.
Register Your Company Name
You may wish to register your company name with ACRA with the help of Company Registration Corporate Services Singapore. Bestar provides professional Company Registration Services in Singapore and can help get your new company name registered in an hour, provided your Singapore company name follows all the criteria as stipulated by ACRA.
While seeking approval for your company’s name, you should keep in mind:
– The name must be, unique, meaningful, easy to read, and should not use any vulgar or obscene word/s.
– The name should be free of copyright issues and should not infringe any trademark.
– If your company name contains words like “Bank,” “Finance,” “Educational,” “Media,” etc.you may need approval from higher authority
Submit Application to ACRA
Before you apply for your company’s registration with ACRA, you will have to sign the registration documents which include:
– Consent to Act forms that is signed by each of your Singapore company Directors and Company Secretary
– A Company Constitution (You may use the one provided by the Singapore Government)
– Particulars including Proof of address for all officers and shareholders of your Singapore Company
– “Know Your Customer” (to done by your Company Registration Corporate Service provider)
After the approval of the company name, you can apply for the company registration. With the guidance of the experts at your Singapore Company Incorporation Services provider, it should not take much time to accomplish the process, if all documents are in order.
After your new company has been successfully registered with ACRA, it will send an email confirming the successful incorporation of your company. It will include the company registration number.